The Centre for Medical Humanities has made a world-leading contribution to practice and research in community based arts in health.
Please feel free to search our Arts in Health archive or follow the links to find out more about:
- Common Knowledge: a new consultancy established by Mike White and Mary Robson, offering best practice in arts in health and education
- The critical mass gathering of international arts in health researchers in Durham in 2011
- The Tilery Chronicles – the annual lantern parade of Tilery Primary School in Stockton-upon-Tees
- The UK-WA Artists’ Exchange: sharing arts in health practice and expertise across continents
- Anni Raw’s research travel blog documenting her rich encounters with Mexican participatory artists.